Skip to main content

Great Googly Moogly, it's all gone to shit!

Great googly moogly, it's all gone to shit!


Gah. How to start. The most logical place is at the beginning I suppose, but it's much more fun to drop you straight into the action.

I'm in a bra and panties, draped on the shining black bench of a baby grand piano. The black bra with red lace that I love so much accentuates my curves perfectly (I mean, it is a push-up bra, if it didn't help with aesthetics, I'd return the damn thing). My thighs are slightly apart, back arched, head tipped back, my hair cascading down my back... and 1 angry guy at the door. 

"This is a family-friendly environment!" 

Right... at 2pm on a Friday, while the cheeldrens are still in school, with the main window covered and a secondary window that's hidden from major lookage not covered but not exactly super visible,  barely anyone there, no kids in sight, sure it is. Whoops, I guess.

I'm at the VSO's school of music. To be honest with you, I'm still feeling a little guilty over this, complete with mild adrenaline rush, even weeks later, but hey, there are worse things to happen than to be kicked out of a classroom I essentially borrowed for a couple hours for free for a gorgeous photoshoot.  That's what Delilah, my photographer, assures me anyway. I told them it'd be a photoshoot, they didn't inquire further, and frankly, I'm more understanding about the fact they don't want me on top of the piano over anything else. I used to play a bit, I know how much they are to maintain, and I mean, wiping sexy sexy buttprints off it has gotta be the worst thing to ever transpire to this teaching piano. Because children's hands are 100000% cleaner than my freshly-showered ass. Right. While Mr. "Please Think of the Children" is still going on, I'm just glad I don't have my glasses on. Embarrassment is much easier to deal with when the world is fuzzed out, at least in my experience. Try it sometime. When something horribly embarrassing happens, cross your eyes a bit and see how not being able to quite see the thing causing the embarrassment helps. Or take off your glasses. I don't know your eyesight.

He's still talking.  Something something he says, with all the righteous indignance of my cat's haughty glare when I walk in on her using the toilet. Honestly, she does. My mother still takes quite a bit of pride in that. It's quite the experience, walking in, getting glared down by a cat on your toilet, and your natural reaction being "Oh, sorry!" then turning around and walking away. Then of course, comes the realization about 2 seconds later when you think "Hey, she's had the chance to go to the bathroom all night and when she was up before me... and she waited until I was about to... Isis!"

Back to reality. Mr. PTC has left, and oh so graciously given Delilah and I time to put the room back to rights and clear out. I throw on the InuYasha sweatpants I had worn to the shoot back on, along with whatever else would cover my child-scaring shame. We debrief a bit while putting away the instruments, the chairs, and everything we'd moved to make the space work for us. I wonder out loud if there's a back way to leave so I don't encounter Mr. PTC, but neither of us know the building, and the longer one dawdles, the more likely a run-in. We finish cleaning up, I finish stuffing my heels and lacy things in my bag, and we make good our escape. She leaves, going to her studio, and I hustle down the street, finding something else to do so I can burn up the rest of the adrenaline.

And so ends the great photography escapade. My pics are still being edited, and I still need to go to her studio sometime and finish up the rest of the session since I was way too rattled to be able to finish it that day. Til next time lovelies!


Ayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Winged Hussars scaring me awake, to Sabaton Open Air: My journey as a Sabaton fan (the Intro)

I have a thing for long titles. I'm pretty sure that's from my love of bands like Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Paramore... you get it. Anyways, I cannot in good conscience begin this introduction to the blog series I'm going to be doing without showing you the title properly formatted, so here you are: From the Winged Hussars scaring me awake, to Sabaton Open Air: My Journey as a Sabaton fan The Introduction I once said in high school that I should have my poetic license revoked for using such flowery language. Unfortunately for you all, no such thing has occurred and I remain as flowery as my aunt's old acreage, Kickass Ranch. This is going to be a blog series of three parts? Maybe four? Think of it like Eragon. It was supposed to be a trilogy as initially imagined by Christopher Paolini, but it eventually turned into a saga as one part had to be split into two. I don't think this will be quite so dramatic about it, if it goes that way. The pl

FMTY and travel thoughts- Part 1

  Fly Me To Yous- A dream come true for both parties!                I love the idea of being whisked off to another country by someone. It's so romantic, and while the dream is normally an impulsive weekend getaway, I must admit I'm a sucker for planning trips and the anticipation. It's a worthwhile stress, planning a trip. If you're like me, you spend hours looking at different hotels, weighing pros and cons for each one like "This one is far from *insert interesting spot here* but it's cheaper, is that worth it?" or "Ooo but this one has breakfast cooked to order for NO SURCHARGE" <-- that one there is a dream, not a reality. I've never seen this but if you find me such a hotel... I will be very appreciative. And for a client, potential date, whatever you'd like to be called, I'm sure it's a fantastic experience! Finding someone you'd love to spend time with, and making it happen despite distance? Or making the trip of a